Trail Ultra 2021 Tjörnarparen – Moved to 12/2-2022
English will follow below.
Due to the Corona situation, we have decided to move the competition to 12-13/2 2022.
We have been following the development of the pandemic for a long time and thinking about the options available. We have considered many different variations on how the competition could be designed to fit current rules and recommendations, but when we think more closely about it, we realize that it is not meant to find smart solutions, but simply to take responsibility.
Of course, we do not believe that the risks of contagion are very great in the forest, but there are over 700 runners who will transport themselves within Scandinavia and Europe and it does not feel responsible to contribute to this.
We therefore move the competition one year ahead and the new start will be on February 12, 2022 at 09.00, of course we sincerely hope that you will then be on the starting line!
What happens now and what do you need to do?
1, We only move the date of the competition and you therefore retain your starting place.
2, You're still not paying anything right now!
3, At the end of summer 2021 we will send out an invoice for the starting fee. This invoice must be paid within 1 month in order for you to keep your starting place. After the past month, the start list is cleared of any participants who do not wish to participate and thus do not pay. These possible starting places will then be available to new runners.
4, We now keep the registration open and it is still possible to register for the race in the classes where there are seats, for the current 100 km & 100 miles.
5, Keep the confirmation email you received when registering. Via the link at the bottom you can update your details if any changes in the coming year.
6. If you wish to transfer your starting place to someone else, it is quite possible. Use the change link in the confirmation email to change all tasks to the new runner's. Note! It is not possible to change distance.
All of us in Tjörnarp hope that we will meet you in February 2022!
Due to the Corona situation we have decided to move the race date to 12-13 of February 2022.
We have followed the development of the pandemic closely and have evaluated what options we have to adapt the race format to the pandemic regulations and recommendations but have come to the conclusion that we should not try to "fix" a solution but to act in a responsible way.
Therefore we move the race date one year forward and the new start will be on the 12th of February 2022 at 09.00 We sincerely hope you will participate!
1. We just move the race date, so you still have your start slot.
2. You still do not pay anything at this point!
3. By the end of the summer 2021 we will send out at mail with the invoice for the starting fee. The invoice will be due in 30 days. After the 30 days we will clear the starting list from runners that have chosen to not participate and therefore have not paid the invoice. These slots will by available for new runners.
4. Right now we keep the registration for 2022 open, so it ́s possible to join the race in the classes that are not fully booked (100 km & 100 miles).
5. Keep the confirmation mail you received at registration in which you find a link for altering of your details. Ig your details (like phone number) changes during the year, pleas update your registration via the link.
6. If you wish to transfer you registration to another runner, this is possible by using the link in the confirmation mail (as above). Just change all the details to the new runner. Race distance can however not be changed.
All of us in Tjörnarp really hope to meet you in February 2022.